mail.mac.com in Kmail

Jonathan Metts yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun May 12 21:16:01 2002

You need to simply set up two different pop accounts.  As for your ISP, you
will have to find out what their POP server and SMTP server is.  For the
mac.com account....enter "mail.mac.com" as the POP server, and
"smtp.mac.com" as the SMTP server (to send mail).  Make sure you select
authenticate user (or whatever the equivalent is on Kmail) and use the same
login and pass as you do for checking your mac.com account.  Any more help,
email me at maconlinux@mac.com