help with apache

Iain Stevenson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue May 14 09:27:01 2002

It may have nothing to do with apache and be a DNS problem instead.  If you
are running a full BIND implementation check that the reverse DNS is
correct.

Does the problem appear with both Netscape and IE?  They resolve names
differently so you may find one does what you want and the other doesn't.
If this happens it's most likely to be a DNS issue.

  Iain

--On Tuesday, May 14, 2002 4:49 am -0400 Rich Dolinsky