OT: Apple's New xServe - 1U Rackmount Server

Rob Brandt yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue May 14 15:17:01 2002

Frankly, I don't see them pursuing the same customer.  I think Apple
is pursuing corporate users who want a commercial solution (not an
open source solution) and that don't want to pay extensive licensing
fees (not Windows).  In that market, Apple is in a narrow field; them
and Sun.

Rob