Sonic Systems Inc Ethernet Card

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue May 14 19:44:01 2002

Hi. I'm relatively new to Linux. (I have a basic grasp of
basic commands.) I'm trying to set up my Power Tower
Pro 250 with IP Masquerading. I think I can get it once
I figure out how to configure eth1. I took out the card
and it dosen't reveal much. It has a MAC OS chip on
it. I looked up the brand via the MAC address and found
out it was a Sonic Systems Inc Ethernet Card. Anyone
know how to configure this thing? Where would I get
drivers for it.

Any help would be appreciated. Oh... btw... I'm still
learning, but I've never compiled a driver before so
a walk through of how to do it would be nice. =)