Why - there was no answer to: network (devices) not > available???...

Harald T. Zipko yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu May 16 01:15:01 2002

Hello William Carty, hello list,

I forgot to initialize a really short discussion about the question if anyone else tried to install ydl2.2, especially on a b&wG3 without the edit procedures mentioned by William to start networking out of the box... (I'll leave the hints at the bottom of this reply in case anyone else would need it for further installations...)

Or let's put it like this: Is this the only powermac for which ydl2.2 networking is not able to manage during the installation process?
Or is this propably the result of installing ydl from a downloaded cd-iso-version??

Anyway, many thanks for your hints William...!

Greetings Harald