OT: Apple's New xServe - 1U Rackmount Server/off topic

Michael J Flaherty yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu May 16 11:17:01 2002

On Thursday 16 May 2002 12:05, you wrote:
> Gee, everyone's YDL install must finally be stable. I can think of no other
> reason for the length of this thread. Oh, that and none of you are in line
> to see the new Star Wars movie, lol......
>
> Pete

There was someone who needed help setting up their modem ...

 ...and someone needing help installing KDE 3.

Don't presently use either of these myself, or I'd try to help out if I could.

FWIW, the US transportation is by far the most efficient in the world at
moving freight and commodities and nowhere near the most efficient at moving
humans.

My 2 cents.

Too many cars...

MJF