Apache PHP

Iain Stevenson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat May 18 09:27:11 2002

You can rebuild apache with php.  I did this because I needed a newer
version of php han YDL supported at the time.  I can send you my build
commands if that helps.  However, I didn't use the modular structure for
apache favoured by YDL.

  Iain

--On Saturday, May 18, 2002 08:25:41 -0400 Paul Guba <paulguba@comcast.net>