Apache PHP

Iain Stevenson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat May 18 12:05:00 2002

Sorry, I was being a bit brief.  cd to the php source directory and then
run the php build command and install the software.  Then cd to the apache
directory and run the apache build command and install the software.  I
used the checkinstall program trathet than a "make install" to install each
program.  This intercepts the "make install" command and builds an rpm from
the installed files, which it then installs.  The benefit of this is that,
if you make a mistake in the build you can easily uninstall the software
with a "rpm -e" command.

  Iain

--On Saturday, May 18, 2002 13:14:33 -0400 Paul Guba <paulguba@comcast.net>