Apache PHP

Matthew 'Fringe' Duhan yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat May 18 12:18:00 2002

Silly question, but since this is YellowDog we're talking about here, why
not just issue the command:
yup update apache apache-devel php php-devel php-mysql
That should install PHP and Apache at the latest versions. You may have to
fiddle with the php.ini file, but other than that they should work together.
Yup is a great tool, use it.
(oh, and of course replace php-mysql with whichever db you're using.)

Sincerely,
Matt
Matthew Duhan         fringe@shore.net          http://www.fringenet.net
When I want my opinions I'll ask me for them.
WWW, HTML, VR, MOO, HRSFA, TMBG, DNA--any more initials and I'll go insane
No! Do not eat own foot! Could not be stupider if you tried!  -- Buck Godot