ICQ

Stephen Reiach yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon May 20 16:00:01 2002

Ok. I found the problem.  Right now the stable release of licq qt interfa=
ce=20
and qt3 down mix. So if you want it you have to:
1. 'apt-get install qt2 qt2-devel'
2. Download the tarball from www.licq.org.  And compile it telling it whe=
re to=20
find the qt2 libraries.
=09or
'apt-get install gaim'=20
gaim talks AIM, MSN, ICQ, Jabber, etc. So if you already have and ICQ# id=
 pick=20
option 2.  However, if you still want licq and need more help email me.

Another option is gnomeicu. but ive never used it.

Stephen Reiach
sreiach@myrealbox.com