Liquid and KDE 3

Stephen Reiach yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed May 22 08:53:01 2002

On Wednesday 22 May 2002 10:04, Christopher Murtagh wrote:
>  I got the source (no README), but followed the instructions on the sit=
> which said './configure and make install'. Ok... then what? Liquid does=
n't
> appear anywhere in the control center. Any ideas?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Chris

from the mosfet site:
Once installed you should follow these steps in the KDE Control Center to=
 use=20
Liquid: Select the Liquid color scheme from Look and Feel->Colors, select=
 the=20
Liquid style from Look and Feel->Style, then select the Liquid window man=
ager=20
style in Look and Feel->Window Decoration.=20