Sendmail/Spamassassin

Gary Ash yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri May 24 10:30:00 2002

Has anyone successfully got spamassassin working with sendmail on YDL?  (This is a setup that tags suspected spam messages, I hear it works pretty well.)

I'm trying to set it up. I have spamassassin already installed and working fine on test messages, but to tie it into sendmail, I need to have sendmail configured to handle mail filters (i.e. 'milters').

Does anyone know how to correctly configure this part?  I looked at http://www.milter.org, but the site looks more like a slashdot-type forum for those who know what they're doing rather than a area to assist newcomers.

Any help would be appreciated.  I'm using YDL2.2.

-Gary Ash