Need testers for gcc 3.1 build of OpenOffice.org 1.0

Kevin B. Hendricks yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat May 25 12:35:01 2002

Hi,

I have just finished building OOo 1.0 with Franz Sirl's latest gcc 3.1 tool
chain.

I need some heavy users of OOo 1.0 (using my previous build under gcc
2.95.4) to directly compare the two builds doing heavy testing and let me
know if any compiler related differences are noted.

If anyone here is a heavy user of OpenOffice.org 1.0 and would like to help
with testing the gcc 3.1 variant (and has the space on their harddrive), I
would greatly appreciate it.  I am slo interested in findong out if gcc
3.1 hurts or helps overall performance.

Please e-mail me directly at:

kevin.hendricks@sympatico.ca

If I get a few testers, I will upload it and post it for the testers to
download and try out.

Thanks,

Kevin Hendricks
OpenOffice.org Porting Team for PPC Linux