Liquid the easy way...

René Bourion yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed May 29 08:47:01 2002

Sorry to have bothered you: I have found the answer.

I realized that my mosfet-liquid directory was located on a hfs partition.
hfs apparently not being 100 percent reliable, I made a new download to a
place on a regular Linux partition, and now it works; no problem any more.

Thanks for your attention anyway.

le 29/05/02 11:22, René Bourion à rene.bourion@wanadoo.fr a écrit :

> le 28/05/02 1:47, yellowdog-general-request@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com =
> yellowdog-general-request@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com a écrit :
>
>> Message: 3
>> Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 16:44:51 -0400 (EDT)
>> From: Christopher Murtagh <christopher.murtagh@mcgill.ca>
>> To: <yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com>
>> Subject: Re: Liquid the easy way...
>>
>> On Mon, 27 May 2002, Tom Spencer wrote:
>>> Here is the output of my .configure command if you can decode that...
>>> If you want I can send you the make install output as well.
>>
>> That looked fine. When you did 'make install' were you the user root? Yo=
>> should type 'su -' (no quotes) before you do 'make install' if you aren'=
>> logged in as root.
>
> Not so easy for me. Here is the log:
>
> [root@sirius mosfet-liquid0.9.5]# ./configure --prefix=/usr
> checking build system type... powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu
> checking host system type... powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu
> checking target system type... powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu
(snip)