Qt's designer core dumps

Stefan Bernhard yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Nov 4 11:50:02 2002

Sorry Geert,

I'm sometimes in a hurry, but

>> Have the same problems by installing it manually. Try to download it
>> again.

I have tryed it but it did not work.
But I had in general Problems in installing Qt3, because of
dependencies. So maybe the problem lies there. It asked me for Qt3
devel but when I tried to install them first it asked me for Qt3. So
something with the dependecy is wrong. I skipped it by installation.
I dont know anything else, maybe the pakage is broken..

Stefan