Phoenix 0.4 distribution built for GNU Linux/PowerPC

Stephen Winson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Nov 7 06:53:00 2002

Thank whomever, profusely and often.  After 0.4 I switched my Windows and x86
Linux browsers completely and exclusively over to Phoenix.  I was praying that
someone would release a build for my little old iMac and you guys answered my
prayers.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.

For those of you who don't need/use Mozilla's built-in extras, I simply cannot
recommend Phoenix enough.

Stephen Winson
The Frontline Group
s.winson@attbi.com