Kill Java Program

Peter Bagnall yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Nov 18 17:01:02 2002

this is a bit of a nasty hack, probably a better way to do it, but you
could make a hardlink to java or javaw called something else and run
that instead of java. Depends if it's just specific things that you
want to kill. If you want a general ability to do it this is probably
impractical.

There has to be a better way, but for what it's worth...

Pete