Re[2]: The Java good news

Jerry S. yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Nov 18 20:57:01 2002

Hello Drew,

  Don't know about this, but it appears to be a similar problem to
  running top, never shows the CPU line unless you are running SMP.
  On my RH x86 boxes, it always shows one CPU line on single processor
  machines and 2 on my dual processor machines.  Is there some reason
  the ppc top doesn't work the same as the x86?

  jer