Netscape or Mozilla

Christopher Murtagh yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Nov 25 21:30:01 2002

On Mon, 25 Nov 2002, Drew Lane wrote:
>Phoenix is pretty nice - very streamlined.
>
>Still not as fast as Opera, but it's not nearly as bloated as Mozilla.

 Perhaps not as fast, but a much better rendering engine. I have
completely given up on Opera after they consistently screw up how the
browser accepts domain wide cookies simply because of their own paranoia.
Also, there hasn't been a version 6.0 for PPC Linux yet, and the intel
version has been out for almost a year. Add that to the fact that it isn't
even free as in beer, I don't really see the point of it anymore.

Cheers,

Chris

--

Christopher Murtagh