WEBDAV

cotillard yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Oct 3 07:54:01 2002

 I have Apache installed already, I just want to install the module for the
 webdav 'protocol' (don't know if it is a protocol?)
 I do have an FTP setup on my linux machine but I do not want to pay for a
 software (many times for each of the employees) if I could make the
 service work for free. It doesn't mean that the software isn't great but I
 prefer to have a sevice centralized on a server than making the service to
work with a soft I have to install on each of the machines.

 Thanks anyway