ydl 2.3 /dev/mouse sym link for iBook-2

Andrew Hodel yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Oct 4 12:54:01 2002

I am also having a problem like this, if I start my laptop with no extern=
al=20
mouse, I get errors about no core pointer when I try to start x, if I res=
tart=20
and add an external usb mouse, x starts fine and both the touchpad and th=
e=20
external mouse work correctly, this really sux as I can't start x without=
 an=20
external mouse, anyone know how to fix this?

Andrew Hodel