OpenGL - Where?

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Oct 5 07:29:01 2002

When trying to compile/install the Perl Data Language, it aborted due to not being able to find OpenGL files. My first thought was that I needed to install the source, since it was complaining about filenames  gl.h, glu.h and glx.h, but there are no packages on any of the YDL 2.3 CD's with either "opengl" or "mesa" in their names. OTOH, I'm pretty sure that OpenGL is working since the OpenGL screensavers work.

Is there something I need to download and install, or are these gl.h etc files just hiding in some dark corner of the filesystem snickering at me?

Carl Brown cbsled@ncia.net
When there's no plan, there's one less thing to go wrong.
    -Joe Redington Sr.
-----