text login

Ben Ricker yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Oct 7 10:09:01 2002

After you login to the test-based login screen, type 'startx' and you
will run whatever deskyop you have setup.

If you want to go back to the graphical login, edit /etc/inittab and
where is says something like:

id:3:initdefault:

change the '3' to a '5'. BE CAREFUL: if your graphics get munged, the
graphical login might fail leaving you with no screen!

Ben Ricker