apt-get woes

Thomas Kernes yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Oct 7 13:31:01 2002

Well...some of the dependency breakdowns are the mozilla - gnome type.
Which I guess means a Gnome update changed the RPM and so the Mozilla RPM
now conflicts.  But some of the other ones really have me baffled:

Processing File Dependencies... Done
WARNING: 'enscript' has 2 packages with same version but different
dependencies. That usually means a packaging bug.
WARNING: 'SDL_image' has 2 packages with same version but different
dependencies. That usually means a packaging bug.
WARNING: 'xsysinfo' has 2 packages with same version but different
dependencies. That usually means a packaging bug.
WARNING: 'tmpwatch' has 2 packages with same version but different
dependencies. That usually means a packaging bug.

Then there are quite a few packages that are going to be updated, but I get
all of those dependency errors.