Internet connection and host found

McLeod, Peter (Yuetsu) yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Oct 31 14:56:06 2002

Thanks again everyone - got it all working last night through your advice
and found the RHPPP dialer (not in program/internet sub-menu but in
applets?/network - which I had completley forgotten about).  I decided to
delete the eth0 because I'm not planning on running a network and will worry
about that step if I ever do get to it.  Also, I got my keyboard shortcut
for the right mouse click working and can finally remove icons from the
gnome panel.  Now I just have to figure out what to do with the rest of my
linux life ;)