Instructions for updating YDL 2.3 using apt-get and CD driveon 2002 TiBook

Thayne yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Sep 5 11:43:01 2002

I don't know if this will help you, but I found a problem on my iBook in the
/etc/apt/sources.list file
it was referencing YDL 2.2 instead of 2.3. I would suggest editing that
before you apt-get update.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Arvydas Svalbonas" <ASVALBONAS@Haponline.org>
To: <yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 10:33 AM
Subject: Instructions for updating YDL 2.3 using apt-get and CD driveon 2002
TiBook

Does anyone have comprehensive instructions for a novice to use apt-get to
update YDL 2.3 via CD drive on a 2002 TiBook with ATI Mobility 7500?  I just
installed YDL 2.3 and my video settings when I startx give me a blank screen
with a thin horizontal bar even in "Fail Safe" mode.  I was hoping to get
the video update.  Thanks.

Arvy