KDE - Konqueror

Keary Suska yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Sep 5 11:43:04 2002

on 9/5/02 11:22 AM, mail@thayne.us purportedly said:

> Well seem like a lot of people on today. I posted this question a few days
> ago, but didn't get a response, maybe one of you know the answer?
>
> Does anyone know how to fix Konqueror so that form buttons on web pages
> display?

I haven't personally had that experience, and if you cannot find a bug
report (you *did* look, didn't you?), place one yourself. Just based on your
description this would be a serious bug, but since I have not experienced it
I would assume that the web page(s) you are having a problem with are
non-standard or non-conforming HTML code. Recommendation: Place the bug
report with KDE (if there isn't one already), including the HTML source of
the offending page(s), and install and use Opera until it is fixed.

Keary Suska
Esoteritech, Inc.