new G4 towers

Robert Brandtjen yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Sep 5 16:36:01 2002

On Thursday 05 September 2002 05:24 pm, Timothy A. Seufert wrote
a highly politically biased opinion:
> There is -- they suck.  Alan Cox is probably a factor; he doesn't
> like any binary vendor drivers, and I expect he swings a lot of
> weight at RH.  But the suckage has to be a big factor too.

----snip - opinion-----

Tim has never used them so he has no idea whether they do or not, you can=
=20
always ask the real users of them here:
http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?s=3D&forumid=3D14

AS per RH, well, Nvidia targets their updates to RH's updates.

Hey tim, why don't you copy paste (as you usually do) some reasons from=20
google.

>But the suckage has to be a big factor too.

You would obviously know more about suckage then anyone else on the list,=
 I'm=20
sure...

:-)
--=20