Java/Airport Configurator Tool

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Sep 9 05:44:01 2002

Greetings: Thank you for your help!! That was the problem. The configurator will start now....BUT...sometimes it does not start and it will produce an error indicating that the java.zip utility was not found or if it does start it is slow to do so and indicates that certain font types are not available. I re-built my YDL 2.3 installation last night with "everything" and used apt-get to ensure that it was properly updated. Hopefully this and a fresh java install will correct this issue. If you have any thoughts on this I would greatly appreciate them. Thanks again for your help.

Mark P. O'Brien