Php accelerator for ppc

Iain Stevenson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Sep 14 12:51:01 2002

Hi list,

PHP Accelerator is not yet available for ppc but  I lent its developer
(Nick Lindridge) space on my machine to do a build.  The status of this is:

- I have been using php accelerator for a month or so with no problems
while running
- There is an issue with the way in which semaphores are used (basically,
they're not removed properly by phpaccelerator when Apache is stopped -
this seems to be a ppc/glib issue and may be simple to fix)

If you're prepared to put up with the manually removing semaphores all is
fine.  Otherwise, we need a new build from Nick with revised semaphore
calls.

  Iain

--On Friday, September 13, 2002 10:01:04 -0700 bronto <bronto@csd-bes.net>