Php accelerator for ppc

Iain Stevenson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Sep 14 14:22:01 2002

It's only a problem if you stop Apache between reboots.

If you stop Apache then phpaccelerator will not currently clean up
correctly after itself.  A page on the php accelerator web site
(http://www.php-accelerator.co.uk/server_hang.php) explains what to do -
only one ipcrm command is needed and it couls be automated.

The best bet is for everyone interested in phpaccelerator to mail
support@php-accelerator.co.uk and ask for the ppc version!

  Iain

--On Saturday, September 14, 2002 13:07:10 -0700 bronto