APC UPS

Michael George yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Sep 17 10:06:01 2002

I've got a couple packages of apcupsd (3.5.8 and 3.8.5) as src.rpms,
but whenever I try to run "rpm --rebuild <package>.src.rpm", I get
"<package>.src.rpm: No such file or directory".

What the heck is that?  The file's right there in the CWD!

Anyway, I'll look for nut and nut-cgi and try them...

Thanks!

-Michael