YellowDog ADB Mouse Problem

Joshua Miller yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Sep 23 13:13:01 2002

Hello,

I just installed YellowDog 2.2 (after many many attempts) and now when I
boot into KDE my ADB mouse doesn't work. I get in, can use the keyboard
with limited functionality but can not do anything with the mouse. Does
anyone know how I can get the system to recognize the Apple ADB mouse?
This seems odd - why wouldn't it use the ADB mouse when that's the mouse
I specified in the setup proceedure? I know there's nothing wrong with
the hardware, it works fine under OS 8.6 which is installed on the
system as well.

Thanks, please let me know if you know how to correct this problem.

Joshua Miller
josh@joshuasmiller.com