Installing on a 9500 MP installation questions and answers

Harold Shanafield yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Sep 24 09:33:01 2002

Ok, I am using YDL 2.2 on MacOS 9.1, and that may be
the problem.  I've had zero luck getting 2.3 to
install but I'll see if I can get a small OS 8 and try
booting from that.  I did get the 2.4.19-4asmp kernel
installed and that didn't do anything in terms of smp.

Thanks,
Harold