ATTO ExpressPCIProUL3D SCSI card

Robert M. Sanders (rob) yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Sep 27 04:51:01 2002

Greetings,
  I just installed YDL 2.3 on a 533 Dual G4 with both the IDE drive
and dual Ultra 160 SCSI drives with the ATTO ExpressPCIProUL3D SCSI
card.  I know TerraSoft's driver support page has this card as
unsupported, and wanted to let folks know that the card works just
fine, although you can't install with the card plugged in.
  YDL 2.1 installed just fine with the card in place, but the installer
seg faulted on 2.3 if the card was in place.  Removing the card and
installing using just the IDE drive worked just like a charm.  After
finishing the install, just plug the other card back in and format the
drives then edit the /etc/fstab file to use them.

					Rob