Sound, Screensaver questions

Marc Stergionis yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Sep 27 12:19:01 2002

Just installed YDL2.3 on an 8600. Process was painless.

My two questions (so far):

--Screensaver selection doesn't seem to stick. I select a screensaver
and click to test, nothing happens (I *do* have enable screensaver
checked). When I close the control center, it asks me to save the
change, but after 5 idle  minutes (as in the control center setting)
the screen just goes dark, no saver activates.

--How do I control the sound in the CD player? KsCD doesn't seem to
have a volume control that I can  find -- no slider  or keyboard
command. A search on both YDL and KDE sites yielded nothing on this;
there's no  "man" for KsCD.

Thanks.

-ms
--
Many have Montana envy ... the lucky get to live here!
Marc Stergionis