is it possible to run a projector with an ibook with YDL?

Joe Villari yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Apr 3 07:33:00 2003

If they are using the projector for home theater, HT, them DVI is the
way to go. Most of the iddle range projectors that are being used for HT
usually use a DVI to FW type convert.

This is for best possible signal.

If FW is not working you may need to compile FW in the kernal or load
the FW modules. Does any other FW devices work?

Joe