Paging Beartooth

Atro Tossavainen yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Apr 10 11:26:00 2003

karhunhammas@Lserv.com
    (reason: 553 5.0.0 <karhunhammas@Lserv.com>... BLOCK FI Finland spam)

Guess I don't get to inquire what your connection to here is.

I'd be interested to know what the deal with supposed Finnish spam is,
however.

(Others: "karhunhammas" is Finnish for beartooth.)

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,

File attachments NOT welcome unless agreed to beforehand.