[yellowdog-announce] Concerning the Teron ATX PowerPC boards: 200304/07

Felix Jodoin yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Apr 12 20:11:00 2003

No, I am not looking for server hardware, believe it or not I serve
high-speed web pages of my 333mhz G3!
Really!

-Sry for the long time it took me to reply, had to go to awards
ceremony for elf, a nice gui i created:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/envire-elf/

-Proteus