{OT} ISO portsentry, hostsentry, logcheck

Matthias Saou yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Apr 15 03:39:01 2003

"nathan r. hruby" <nathan@drama.uga.edu> wrote :

> On Mon, 14 Apr 2003, Sam Moore wrote:
>
> > Hi folks.
> > Anyone know what has happened to http://www.psionic.com? It currently
> > redirects to cisco.com... and a search for Psionic's projects there
> > yields no result.
> > I'm looking for portsentry, hostsentry, and all that good stuff, and
> > Sourceforge and Freshmeat have also come up empty...
> >

> Psionic got gobbled by Cicso.. look around the net, there are RPM
> floating (rpmfind would be the first place)

You should be able to easily recompile my portsentry source package. The
last build I made was for Red Hat Linux 7.3, incorporates a clean service,
and defaults to -atcp/-audp with periodic iptables flushing.

http://ftp.freshrpms.net/pub/freshrpms/redhat/7.3/portsentry/

Matthias

Red Hat Linux release 8.0.9x (Phoebe) running Linux kernel 2.4.20-2.54
Load : 0.26 0.36 0.33