Accelerated OpenGL bug?

Harris Scott R Civ AFRL/SNJM yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Apr 15 07:10:01 2003

I'm running YDL 2.3 on a Pismo powerbook G3 (400 MHz) and I've found an odd bug
with accelerated OpenGL. When I'm using DRI accelerated OpenGL, wireframe
objects do not render at all. Polygons work well, but lines are missing.

If I don't use DRI and use software rendering, the problem goes away, but then
I'm stuck with slow OpenGL.

Has anyone else noticed this? What's the easiest fix? Have people tried just
updating r128.o? Does a move to XFree86 4.3 fix it? Hopefully somebody has a
simple fix that works, otherwise I'll have to start experimenting.

Thanks!
-Scott
scottrharris@earthlink.net