calling for the influence of the linux YDL community on sonnettech support team

Drew Lane yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Apr 17 13:12:00 2003

I spent a lot of time trying to overcome that 'hda : lost interrupt' problem
with very limited success.

Sonnet is not about to release their source code (at least not without
an NDA)
and they have repeatedly said they don't support Linux.

I finally came to the conclusion that it was not worth it.  It's easier
to just
pick up a used Mac and put a PCI upgrade card in it, which will work.

Drew