Airport Extreme & YDL 3.0?

Erik Winkler yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Apr 21 05:36:01 2003

I am in the same boat with my 12" powerbook.  In the mean time, I have
found that the Linksys Wireless Compact USB Adapter,
http://www.linksys.com/products/product.asp?grid=33&scid=36&prid=519,
works just fine under yellowdog linux.  Just install the latest
linux-wlan drivers from source code, configure files in /etc/wlan and
it should work fine.

Erik