ati xclaim vr rage 128 pro

db@epsi.net yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Apr 30 08:52:01 2003

Not sure if this will help you or not, try "xvidtune" from the command
line minus the quotes. I have to use
it to get my monitor to set up correctly. Read the disclaimer at the
begining though it is an experiental
program basically. Try at your own risk, but I have used it for the last
year or so and it has helped me.

Dave