can I get my Apple_partition_map partition back?

Dan Burcaw yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Apr 30 19:02:01 2003

There is a fix for this. It happens on dual-drive systems
under certain circumstances. I'm still working on an "easy fix utility"
but if you have this problem, send me a private email and I'll walk you
through a couple steps. By the way, the partition map is NOT being hosed
here. A label is actually what's getting mucked. It just happens, the
way its happening, OS X is not happy.

Thanks,
Dan