YDL 3.0 and Cube-> network not working

Atro Tossavainen yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Aug 1 06:23:01 2003

> I downloaded YDL 3.0 and installed on a Apple Cube. The installation
> went perfect, but the network card (original built in) isnīt running. I
> tried all Apple-NICs that are shown as hardware device, but none was
> able to be enabled. Maybe U can tell me what network card I should
> use...I removed all recognized cards (MACE, GMACE...) and tried
> again..... failure.

What does /sbin/lspci tell you about the network card?

PS. The symbol "ī" is not the same as the apostrophe (').  In ISO8859-1,
    it shows up as the letter Z with a hat on.

"(original built in) isnZt running"

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,

File attachments NOT welcome unless agreed to beforehand.