Just Curious: Which Mail Client Do You Use?

mamonbbux yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Aug 3 06:26:00 2003

Steve a écrit :
> ... Evolution...1.4 is out; hopefully it will be better.

did you find a tar.gz available for ppc(yellowdog) ?

Last night I've tried Sylpheed. I don't like this one but at least it
gave me this:

> texte signed seulement
(plus my signature same as below)

maybe an updated (and tar.gz) Sylpheed I would like better... but now
I'd wan't to try evolution, the 1.4 if possible.

Anyway, for ordinary mails mozilla-mail is enough and I'll stay on it.
It's just for a very few (et seulement éventuels) secret_blabla's that I
want evolution or sylpheed, so I won't use them daily.
also, I'd wan't to try just for nothing but that (to try).

notabb: all my gnome config is a mess, I'll have to rm and replace all
the things, and I think it's better to do the tests before..

--
GnuPG key == "http://sidaids.free.fr/lesbsida/keyid.asc"
___