Contractors?

nathan r. hruby yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Aug 6 15:12:01 2003

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003, Wes Plate wrote:

> I'm trying to get YDL 3.0 up and running with all the components I require
> and I'm having no luck doing it on my own.
>
> I've tried contacting Terra Soft to ask about paying for either support or
> consulting and I've heard nothing back.
>
> So I'm wondering if there are people on this list who are available as
> contractors to install components on our system.

There are many.  Contacting your local Linux User Group (or nearby
university central services helpdesk) is a good start.  There also used to
be a linux-consultants-HOWOTO and list, not sure how well maintained it is
nowadays.

If you're in the NorthEast Georgia area give me a ping.

-n
nathan hruby <nhruby@uga.edu>
uga enterprise information technology services
production systems support
metaphysically wrinkle-free