errcode 28 problems

Atro Tossavainen yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Aug 7 06:48:01 2003

>> if I remeber correctly, MySQL data are stored by default somewhere in /var.
>
> arrr so ? mine are into /usr/local/lib !
>
> > [root@bbux root]# ls -la /usr/local/lib
> > total 23576
> > drwxrwxrwx    2 root     root         4096 jun 13 13:30 agenda

Wouldn't I love to be the user on a system whose root regularly chmod
777's everything. :-)

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,

File attachments NOT welcome unless agreed to beforehand.