Airport Extreme

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Aug 7 16:51:00 2003

OR if you know a ham radio operator have them tell Broadcom that the
info is to let their chip be used for ham radio in the 5.7 Ghz or 2.4
Ghz ham bands (both of which surround and are adjacent in frequency
to the 802.11a/b/g channels) so their bleeding hearts can be
satisfied that the FCC won't get medieval on them.